How surprised was I to find out that A Year In My Garden was chosen for the above award. Clap clap bow bow. Seriously though, the lovely Elisha from The Windmill Paddock nominated my blog and it has made my week and it is only Wednesday! As a very new kid on the block in the blogosphere world this has made me happy indeed. Sometimes when you are typing away in front of the computer you sometimes forget that people actually read your stuff. I know it sounds dumb.......So Elisha.....
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Part of this nomination entails me to write 7 things about me that you might or might not already know...........
1) I am shy.....no really I am. Why don't people believe me when I say this......
2) Ironing and sewing are a form of purgatory for me. Sorry to all you clever crafters out there.
3) I am a chook, duck, dog and bird whisperer.....
4) I talk to my plants all the time....it helps them grow
5) I am terrified of public speaking.....need to conquer that one.
6) I have a vision board and "to do" lists that I look at every day. Keeps me focused and sort of organised.
7) I can Greek dance and I am damn good at it too. I want to organise a flash mob Zorba dance in our village street.
Now for my nominations....the blogs that I enjoy and inspire me.........
Mine of course...only kidding!! ;)
1) BABY MAC -
Raw, honest and one of the funniest ones you will ever read. I just love her.
2) FARM PRETTY -
I adore her photography and she is an all round nice gal pal.
3) LOCAL IS LOVELY -
If you are a foodie, love photography and country living then this is the blog for you. Visually a beautiful blog, it ticks my boxes.
4) BAYSIDE VINTAGE-
Another one of my favourites. You will see Alison featured in Country Style Mag with her beautiful wares and her fantastic photography.
Well there you have it.... a little bit of fluff about me. Hopefully some other blogs that you will enjoy popping in to visit. There is a lot of talent and inspiration out there. I feel very privileged and humble to be part of this wonderful community.